There is nothing better than last nights kebab for breakfast. Or lunch.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Posted by Me - - 12 comments

Yo homies.

Just a quick novelty post (yes another one, I know, it's about time I wrote another topical one, I don't need telling!)....

But I have to shout about this!...

I recently joined Heather @ Notes from Lapland's Secret Post Club . (<--- highly recommended!)

For any of you who aren't familiar with this, basically each month Heather emails you who your Secret Post Club recipient is to be, you post them a nice little parcel.. it doesn't have to be much - it can be an unwanted gift, something handmade or if you are buying something, they recommend something between £1 and £10! .... and obviously the good bit is you receive a surprise parcel from someone else too.


I was over the moon when I received my gift - it was fantastic and from another Heather at www.handpickedcollection.com.

My gift was delivered via the internet with a picking note saying something along the lines of "I hope you and your children enjoy these retro sweets, my ULR is..." and then nothing! I had a pretty good idea it must have been from the owner of the site, but I just double checked with Heather first before I said my thanks!!!

(I ordered my recipients parcel from the internet with a delivery message, so I hope she gets her personal message! Haven't heard from her to say she has received it and obviously The Gadget Shop aren't in the Secret Post Club so she should guess it's not from them!!!!)

Anyway - here is a really cheesy and embarrasing vlog of me saying thanks to Heather.... Don't ask what the 'squeal' is... maybe a little over excited by Rainbow Drops?!!!!

Oh and check out the cutest camera person in the world with her "how do you stop it" whisper.. ahhhh!!

12 Responses so far.

  1. hahahahaha @ the squeal!! Such excitement :D

    BRILLIANT present!! The secret post club is ace, isn't it.

    I was sort of hoping you'd be smashed off your face on sambuca whilst vlogging but maybe next time, eh?

  2. Oh. My. God! that is sooooo cool! i want one! backjacks and fruit salads and sherbet dib dabs! wowee!

    You wouldn't be from around the Rochdale area with that accent would you?

  3. Hayley says:

    Wow what an awesome present! Thats fab! Bless!

  4. Me says:

    Maybe one day Nickie I will have the balls to upload the "My drunken Vlog Sambuka ventriloquist post".... but maybe I will have to set up a separate blog not 'Manda from Flying Start' hahaha

    Heather: Not quite Rochdale... Preston! Rochdale are much more inbred than us. (haha only joking if you are from Rochdale!!!)

    Hayley: I know... worst thing is, hubby Mick is sat working his way through all my favourites!! (Good job I've already eaten the Rainbow drops!!)

  5. I love the vlog and the squeal! I'm so glad you like it.
    Heather x

  6. Me says:

    Like it - I luuurrvveee it!
    Was wanting to order my mum something for mothers Day but I bet I've missed the post now havent I??

  7. ha ha ha, I've only just read this. You are right. and I AM from Rochdale by the way. Really. lol

  8. Me says:

    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. JP says:

    Lovin the director!! How you stop it. Press the button. Again!!!

    LOL

    JP

  10. Unknown says:

    I know how cute is that angelic voice!!.. BTW... what she meant by 'again' is... "What the button I pressed to start recording again", not 'Take 2'!!! If I'd done a take 2 it would have been far less humiliating and I wouldn't have squealed like a pig!!!" hahahaha!!!

  11. Yum. Talk about a sugar rush! Lucky you. I got a fab cupcake themed but calorie-free present, and think it, and the Secret Post Club, are both brilliant.

  12. Me says:

    Yes everyone in the blog planet should join! :)