There is nothing better than last nights kebab for breakfast. Or lunch.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Posted by Me - - 8 comments

I'm so glad I went to see Em's teacher BEFORE I went to sit in her class room and read through her school books in her tray.

What must Miss Dobbs have thought as she was marking Em's Clauses work in her Literacy book on Wednesday 24th Feb.. (check out no. 2)


 Ok, so when the kids are in bed, I spend too much time on the computer, in the bath, watching movies... and not enough time cleaning up!

But then...


Em's went on to say (this was around number 6), 'Our road, that we live on, is called ********, there is a Bargain Booze on the corner...

Then around number 8, she tells 'Our village, that we live in, is called ******, there is a pub up the road called The Yew Tree'.


(We also have a Pet Shop, Hairdressers, Pottery Painting Shop, Parks, Woods + much more between our house and Bargain Booze and the Yew Tree.... ??!!)

I must remember to point out to school that I am not a scruffy alcoholic mother!

p.s.... This is what I made last week for our new kitchen at Fired 4 U (@fired4u)


And yes... that is Me and Mick!

TYEEVAQTBBQR

8 Responses so far.

  1. Jane says:

    Manda is a very creative person and time can be better spent than on house work all the time!

  2. Mrs P says:

    That's hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh! And yes, there's more to life than housework, of course.

  3. Me says:

    Thanks Jane!
    That's my future excuse... 'Jane says I'm too creative to be cleaning up!'

    And Rachel, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks there's more to life than house work... I'm sure there are a few more of us out there!!!!

  4. Liz Snape says:

    Wow Amanda, this is SO funny! I can't imagine my Rebecca being the same when she goes to school!
    Love the Pottery by the way...very creative! better than my Elephant money box! xx

  5. Me says:

    I've not seen your elephant money box! You'll have to put a pic of it up on Twitpic!

  6. ha ha ha ha!! I think I'm going to like your daughter :D

  7. LOL! I haven't seen my daughter's diary so far this year, I'm a bit scared now! She wrote this in reception http://tinyurl.com/cr62jz I was mortified! ;)

  8. Me says:

    hahaha Liz, love it! Eating bones in a bar in New York!